Interventional Spine Devices Market: Introduction
- Interventional spine procedures are used to manage and treat back pain and spine conditions.
- Interventional spine medicine uses special imaging technologies and minimally invasive procedures to not only identify the location of the pain but treat it right at its source.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/interventional-spine-devices-market.html
- Common interventional spine procedures include radiofrequency neurotomy, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, and epidural steroid injections.
- Kyphoplasty is a minimally invasive stabilizing surgery that helps treat pain related to vertebral compression fractures and reestablishes any spine height that was lost due to the vertebra failure or breakdown.
- Vertebroplasty is an outpatient procedure that involves the injection of special medical-grade bone cement through a slight incision in the patient’s skin.
- Epidural steroid injections are a combination of a pain relief medicine, and a strong anti-inflammatory medicine that is injected into the facet joint, nerve root, and sacroiliac (SI) joints with instruction from a fluoroscope.
Key Drivers of the Global Interventional Spine Devices Market
- Increase in the incidence of bone and spine disorders is expected to drive the market for interventional spine devicesduring the forecast period.
- The last few years has seen a substantial increase in the incidence of spinal disorders across the globe. The most common spinal disorders include degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylolisthesis, prolapsed intervertebral disc, and herniated discs.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78903
- Additionally, increase in mergers and acquisitions by key players in the market is expected to drive the interventional spine devices market during the forecast period.
- For instance, in January 2017, DePuy Synthes Products, Inc. (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) acquired Interventional Spine, Inc. based in California, U.S. It is a privately held manufacturer of minimally invasive surgery (MIS) technologies and expandable cage for spinal fusion. The acquisition is expected to accelerate the growth of DePuy Synthes in spine products.
Kyphoplasty Expected to be Fastest Growing Segment of the Market
- Based on procedure types, the global interventional spine devices market can be divided into vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, radiofrequency ablation, and others.
- The kyphoplasty segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment of the global interventional spine devices market during the forecast period
- Factors such as availability of reimbursement options for kyphoplasty procedures in developed countries such as the U.S. is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78903
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global interventional spine devices market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to offer significant opportunities during the forecast period.
- Surgeries such as vertebroplasty, and kyphoplasty are less complicated, and they do not require an overnight stay. Ambulatory surgical centers offer convenient facilitates in the U.S. as an alternative to hospital-based outpatient procedures. Thus, the segment is expected to expand at a higher rate during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Global Interventional Spine Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global interventional spine devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global interventional spine devices market during the forecast period.
- Increase in number of people with spinal disorders such as spondylolisthesis, scoliosis injuries, and osteoporosis, and improved healthcare infrastructure are expected to drive the interventional spine devices market in the region.
Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=78903
Key Players Operating in Global Interventional Spine Devices Market
The global interventional spine devices market is concentrated with the presence of international and few local players. Key players operating in the global interventional spine devices market are:
- DePuy Synthes Products (Johnson & Johnson)
- Medtronic Plc
- Nuvasive Inc.
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alphatec Holdings Inc.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corp