Market Research Future published a raw research report on the globalautomotive electronic expansion valve market that contains the information from2021–2027. The global automotive electronic expansion valve market isexpected to grow at~6% CAG Rduring the forecast period, 2021–2027.
In March 2020, Huntsman International Huntsman acquired CVC Thermoset Specialties, a North American specialty chemical manufacturer serving the industrial composites, adhesives, and coatings markets. The acquisition of CVC Thermoset Specialties helped enhance Huntsman’s advanced materials portfolio, which, in turn, will positively impact the company’s automotive carbon canister, composite, and expansionvalve business.
- In January 2020, SGL Carbon expanded its production facilities by inaugurating a new production hall at the Bonn site for graphite-based automotive components. The company has invested around EUR 25 million for this expansion and modernization of graphite automotive components.
- In December 2019, DENSO added 121 original equipment (OE) quality part numbers to its thermal management range. It consists of 39 radiators, 76 condensers, and six cabin blowers, which are linked to 342 OE numbers and cover an additional 2,300 vehicles. These latest references illustrate the availability and variety in vehicle parc that DENSO boasts.
- In October 2019, Danfoss, a pioneer in electronic expansion valve products, announced that it had added a new complete range of components to help OEMs develop new air conditioning systems incorporating R32. The range also comprises the Colibri electronic expansion valves, TGE, TR6 expansion valves, and MCHE adapted for R32.
- In August 2019, Hanon Systems announced that it was expanding its operations in Central Mexico in order to support its growing business partnerships with automakers in the region. Located in the State of Querétaro, its manufacturing facility operates under the name: Climate Systems Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. As a result, the expanded business helped increase its capacity to support automakers by adding powertrain cooling and fluid transport products to its production portfolio. The new site is outfitted with state-of-the-equipment and a fully optimized layout to drive operational efficiency.
- In August 2019, MAHLE announced the development of a new battery housing concept with integrated thermal management that is designed to increase rapid charging capacity and vehicle range. It claims the new housing enables manufacturers to use batteries that are approximately 40% smaller.This not only minimizes the CO2 footprint of the EV but also reduces the demand for raw battery materials.
- In April 2018, Johnson Electric exhibited different types of pumps, such as engine variable displacement vane pumps, electric oil pumps, transmission oil pumps, and vacuum pumps, at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition held in the Beijing New China International Exhibition Center.
- Independent research has proven that most replacement pumps that fail often do so due to contamination in the fuel tank. Thus, in May 2017, Delphi Product & Service Solutions (DPSS) announced the launch of a new fuel tank cleaning kit as part of its technician education campaign to ensure the longevity of fuel pumps.
- Ask Sample for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10617
Basedon type, the global market is divided into electromagnetic electronic expansionvalve and electric electronic expansion valve. The electromagneticelectronic expansion valve segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market. The electromagnetic electronic expansion valve segment is expected to grow at the faster rate during the forecast period as it is programmed to measure differences in pressure and temperature at any given point across the vehicle.
Based on Application, the global market is divided into commercialvehicle and passenger car. The commercial vehicle segment is expected to holdthe larger share of the market, and it is expected to grow at the faster rate during the forecast period.
Ask for your specific company profile and country-level customization onreports.
This research report provides insights into various levels of analysis,such as industry analysis and market share analysis for the leading industrycompetitors, along with their profiles. It also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on the emerging andhigh-growth segments. The market data comprises the basic assessment of the competitive scenarios and strategies in the global automotive electronic expansion valve market, including high-growth regions and/or countries and political and economic environments. The project report further provides both – historical market values and pricing andcost analysis.